Re: To the light sovereign power, a letter of love.

Greetings Afrim.

Thanks for the complement; it is much appreciated. When I'm afraid to tell someone I love them, that's my first fight or flight response but instead of fighting or running, I write in verse. It wasn't easy to learn this particular skill but I've grown into it over the years. My response before I reached my 30eth year was to conquer; I know, not a good response to begin with and I much prefer writing in verse and being kind and non confrontational. Thanks again.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.