Re: Research on videogame development for blind users

Hello,
You're doing a wonderful thing. I'm Amit from India, and I'm also looking for what game engine / language I should choose for my first game project. As soon as your software comes out, I'd be happy to try it. and who knows, if the software is good enough I may be able to create something from it. that said, you're doing a unique effort, keep it up and as soon as you develop something feel free to let me know. I will be happy to try it and give you feed backs so that you can keep improving it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : king gamer222 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector