Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

That magic system sounds really awesome.
Reminds me of a book I read where their were multiple dimensions, and one extremely earthlike planet had rune magic, so if you painted things in the right way or doodled and crossed the wrong lines, some crazy shit could happen, or some pretty mundane stuff, you could never know, so those without the knowledge were forbidden from painting or writing.

Well what ever you need with sound effects, I have some sound editing knowledge and a decent audio editor, as well as a good idea of where to find free CC licensed sounds and a pretty good library of them already, along with music, and as I believe in this project and enjoy playing the game, I'd be happy to devote some of my time to it.
you should email me at superfr...@gmail.com if you need anything, just give a description of what you want with an example if you can, from a movie/gaming clip on youtube or something with timestamp, or what ever works.

here's a couple examples of my previous work, though some of them are far more complicated than what I imagine warsim would need, and they aren't in the same Genre, but I can adapt pretty well I think, having played a fare amount of medieval type games.  Magic is the hardest because of the limited free resources available for convincing energy and powerful fire/water type sounds, but you can do allot with layering and some base boost, LOL and I love trying new things.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9f8vufx4l1r4r2x/PDS.mp3?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/govr69hhmr8kn … d.mp3?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8yoxh5194uf0 … k.mp3?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yq824v9fjbp3z … d.wav?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqtgd51pgznn7 … d.mp3?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/86hvd2a4zeylj … e.mp3?dl=1

Either way I'd be happy to give you the uncut samples that I've collected over the last few years, though you'd have to do the editing your self, but at least you wouldn't have to go searching for it, cause trust me, it's not as easy as it may seem to find high quality stuff.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector