Re: CodeFactory Eloquence

Things may have changed in the years since I last had to get a refund through PayPal. Back then if the vendor can show that what you paid for was in fact delivered, you could not get a refund. If that is true then all Code Factory has to do is prove they sent you the email with your license key to stop any refund request.

That's why, when I can, I use my debit card instead of PayPal. That way if there's a dispute such as a license key that won't work, I can go to my bank, fill out an affidavit that I didn't receive the goods I paid for, and in a business day or two my money is back in my account.

Sure, at that point CF will get a charge back notice on my order and will mark the key as stolen or refunded or just plain invalid, but at that point I won't care because I'll be looking somewhere else for Eloquence for SAPI.

Never the less, I wish you much luck in getting your issues with CF sorted out or you get a refund.