Re: amazon echo, would you recommend it?

I tried the web app and all it did was crash my browser. Maybe I have something going on with my browser, but still, something with the web site itself has to be quite off for it to do that, especially when it's the only web site I have problems with that aren't related to accessibility.

Before anyone suggests using a different browser, the same argument against buying an Android device is true for a second browser.

Besides, until the iOS app is fixed so that its actually usable by Voice Over users, I have no intention of buying another Echo. I'm just curious how other visually impaired Amazon Echo owners are getting around the Alexa app's problems with Voice Over.