Re: Colors - A New RPG aiming to be both mainstream and for the blind

Hay Daigonite, I just tried the new link, and the bug is still their; even though I did try pressing shift like you told me to and nothing. I did; however; find another bug by accident.
If I press the W key to open up the landmark menu, I can still press the enter key and open up the main menu.
When in this stage, the game still reads the landmark menu, but pressing Z activates the option on the main menu instead.
In my case, it brought up the party menu and my game crashed with the error I reported yesterday.
One final thing, When the name screen is displaied at the start of the game, I can move around with the arrows as if I can select letters and type them in like I'm in an old name screen from the nes, but if I press Z I type the letter z instead of the letter I'm on.
Also, I can't enter capital letters as shift reads the name field.
The game reads the input field after every letter I type.
Well, hopefully we can get all this s tuff fixed so the game can start to be plaied...
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector