Re: Colors - A New RPG aiming to be both mainstream and for the blind

I like the idea of having the name of the bookmark being read when you pass near it.

The names aren't saved yet by the way, but I should have that done by next release which will be in July.

Also, I'll have to look into the problems with the tutorial. They need to be completely redone due to the upgrades.

Regarding stats; I will have to build a tutorial for those then. I might add a 'shift-character" function that if you're pressing shift will read off what that stat does.

The crash was due to iirc something that was referenced when it shouldn't be. Red's color is actually FF 00 00 so having it say FF first is accurate.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector