Re: Colors - A New RPG aiming to be both mainstream and for the blind

Hay Daigonite, I tried what you said with pressing shift and walking a few steps. No menu, or wind sound, or anything. Oh, I'm on windows 7 by the way.
I tried the W menu, and things seem to work their, but the wind sound used for paths seems to cut off before restarting. Maybe an accidental bad loop or something?
Also the text for the blackout mode tutorial doesn't always work.
For example, the opening text never autoplays, and so I thought I was just in some debug room or something, seeing as this is an early demo.
I tried the bookmark thing in the actual game and it still doesn't work; good job with the remade music, by the way.
I did notice a delay after leaving the first house before mark showed up though.
Oh, and I posted this early this morning, but had a dirp moment, as I alt f4ed out of the internet before hitting the post button.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector