Re: Recognizing tool for dollar bills

Hi.
Interesting topic.
where can you get an euro recognizer and what is it look like?
When it comes to identifying unique contry based currency, I'll recommend you to ask blind people which lives in the country you're visiting. here in Denmark, we have our own currency which is called krowns or kr. for short. Both the coins and the paper money are unique. We are not having very much difficulty when it comes to identifying the money. All coins are different, meaning you can easily feel what's what when you've got used to it. The paper money are a bit different though, but are still accessible. They are in different sizes, meaning you can learn to identify what's what.
I choose to only have two kinds of paper money, and I'm usually folding one of them, so I know what's what. If I get one of the bigger money, I usually place them so I know what's what in my wallet.
I have no experiences with dollars or euros or any kind of currency, but it's really strange to me that dollars are that hard to identify, so people are using an ap to do that!
It's interesting to see the difference in accessibility in the different countries.