Re: How to go about receiving recommendations?

Alright.  I have a lot to look into now.  I am quite glad some of the options mentioned are free to play.  I did not expect these games to be as expensive as they are.  I am not from the US and the exchange rate makes some of these games extremely expensive.  It is also pretty cool that most of the premium games have demo's so I can decide whether I like them or not.

The lack of demo' versions of regular games are what made me come here in the first place.  I can still play the odd RPG if they have high contrast visuals and mini-maps, but most of them do not have demos.  I spent a fortune on Persona 5 a couple of weeks ago and I really can't play it.  I can navigate it, but it has stealth mechanics which makes my slow and sluggish navigation fall a bit short.

Thank you for the recommendations and warm welcome.  I am sure I will be dwelling in the shadows of this forum from now on.  Like a true Kand ra, you should not expect to see me around much, but know that I am here.