Re: How to go about receiving recommendations?

Oh boy persona, I really Love the series,  I manage to beat p3 and p4, Its hard, though, you have to stick your face to the screen, lol,
That game is kindda diffrent from others rpg games, you  just not worries about your   main stats, but your sosial stats need to be increes too.   I like The sosial links systems, I really wish someone will make something like that on audiogames, big_smile