Re: How to go about receiving recommendations?

Ah, forgot about Aprone's games there Ironcross.
I personally would be much kinder to manamon since firstly, it is accessible, secondly the world is different and thirdly the manamon themselves are pretty original in terms of cries, appearance etc, albeit many of them are definitely pokemon enspired, but the difference between ripoff and inspiration is I suspect one of opinion here big_smile.

I can't speak myself for the drama on survive the wild, though for me it was the bugs that put me off the game, still better to make your mind up if you fancy an online world.

I've also heard very good things about tactical battle and it's various map packs, though I haven't really had much experience with that one.