Re: Vocalizer Siri Voices For JAWS or NVDA

The Vocalizer voices from www.harposoftware.com support SAPI 5 and the expressive tags. I haven't really looked at the Code Factory voices for Windows because their prices are too high. I purchased Ava from Harpo for $45 and am happy. The voices on Android aren't even premium quality. You get compact and plus. I don't know why Code Factory won't update the app to include at least premium quality. As for Apple, I'm guessing they use premium voices on iOS to save storage space. I'm pretty sure the Siri voices were exclusively developed for Apple, so they won't be available in the general Vocalizer product line.

The Siri voices do come in a premium high quality. I found this out when using Siri in macOS. I've also heard that some iOS 10 installations feature higher quality voices, although these don't appear to be available for VoiceOver and don't seem to be on all devices. I don't have these really enhanced Siri voices on my 16 GB iPhone 5S. As far as I know, there's no way to get voice data from macOS as the files are encrypted.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector