Re: Vocalizer Siri Voices For JAWS or NVDA

I am not entirely sure.
I know that CodeFactory started selling Vocalizer Expressive and Eloquence together as one NVDA addon.
Furthermore, they sell SAPI Vocalizer Expressive and SAPI Eloquence.

As far as I know SAPI Vocalizer is sold through a British Company known as Computer Room Services.
However this SAPI vocalizer product only offers English voices with apparently not even the Option of buying other voices separately.
And before you ask Jack, originally they had Version 1.5 of Vocalizer Expressive for both SAPI and NVDA products before updating to Version 2.1 or 2.2 at the end of last year.

I know that CodeFactory is also selling Vocalizer for Android and I assume that this app got updated Content data at some Point.

If you want to look at These products, I can upload the official Trial Version installers.
They old Version should still work so that one product will download Version 1.5 and the other will install 2.x voices.
Un fortunately, you can't have both, since the CodeFactory product is one application and installing the new Version over the existing is handled like an update.
I also think that the update might derigister the 1.5 files but is not designed to remove or replace the files themselves from your Computer.
So installing the packages over each other is not recommended.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector