Re: Searching for a boxing manager

LOL, don't wirry nate, we both know how versatile the game is, for example I was sent some boxers by another player to practice on them, selected his counterpouncher cruiser, than picked one of my boxers from that same weight division, started to applying, and trying out different strategies, but I kept losing, then I just got pissed off, and applied the initial flash KO gameplan, and knocked that annoying counterpuncher guy out in the very 1st round!

As for the commentaries, for me, who still remembers, how they looked like in the early boxing manager games, (meaning both in online and offline ones), I do consider both the level, and the quality of the WEBL commentary for more than satisfying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector