Re: Searching for a boxing manager

Hi there Shrike!

I totally understand your problem regarding online browser games, since I encountered, and am still struggling with the same troubles you mentioned.
Plus I was also a big fan of football, and yes, horse racing managers as well, actually, along with boxing managers, those were my number1 favorite game-genres. (Football Manager I played regularily starting from 2007, played Champrionship Manager before it, then Stable Masters, Starters Orders sequels, then an offline game called  "boxing manager", since back in those times online ones still sucked heavily, etc, and played for example Football Manager till the very day I totally lost my vision, (in march 2016), since it had such a good and strong contrast,  that I could still play it even with severely weakened eyesight))

Unfortunately I must agree, those simplified browser-version football managers can't even come near to the "real thing", meaning to the level whic h the Football Manager 20xx video game presented, so I got disappointed in them quite soon, and stopped struggling with them the moment I realized this sad fact.

BTW not only managers, but the very most of browser-based games in general, are indeed often difficult, or if not, than very time-consuming to play right with a screen-reader, it's possible, but often very annoying and (mentally) tiring, so that they take away a hell of our blind gamer's time, (and nerves too, yarrr), which was the second reason I given them up so fast, in order to preserve my remaining, but gradually decreasing patience.

Then I started concentrating on MUDs, which are much more accessable, easier, and faster to play with screen-readers, but there are no managers among them at all..

Also unfortunately, I must say I managed to find very few, indeed screen-reader friendly browser MMOs so far, and those include no football, horse racing, or any other type of sport managers, except the one we are talking about here, WEBL, which I really consider to be, let's say, quite simple and easy to play with a screen-reader.
(but pretty hard to master, especially meaning the fight plans which we must 1st select, then construct or edit, and then set for each one of our boxers, before their  each incoming fight)
That pretty screen-reader friendly user interface, which differes a bit from those I experienced in browser-based MMOs, (at least so far), is what distinguishes WEBL from other browser-based manager games, and is one of the main reasons, why I welcomed WEBL so happily at the 1st place!

So, unfortunately for the 3rd time, I can't come up with any other suggestions regarding browser-based managers for you, I can only suggest you to ask our admin called Dark here, on this forum-site, he possesses both much larger, and more up-to-date knowledge of accessable games than I do, in fact he is the one, who recommended me the most of the games I currently play regularily.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector