Re: Searching for a boxing manager

LOL, my primary problem was, that I found only such, baseball and american football managers, instead of the targeted and desired boxing manager,, and those are sports the rules of which I have no idea about, nor feel any desire to learn them, those 2 types of sports are totally out of my interest-range.

However, this is a matter I can give you a suggestion about:
There is, actually was a developer of accessable games called Jim Kitchen, (R.I.P.), and there is both a baseball, and an american football manager game on his website, which is still active and functioning, his games are all totally free, and you can find the link to his site here in audiogames.net, just check for the game list, find, and access it!
There you will have a download link to each of Mr Kitchen's games, or you can choose to download a pack containing all of them.

Errr...in case you are searching for online, browser-based versions of those manager-games, sorry, can't help you, as I said, I totally lack the interest in them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector