Re: Ordering Up Some Voicework Volunteers!

Hi, I will be more than happy to help! Can I please use my iPhone?  Please, if possible, will you let me use it? I really want to help with this project. Please will you also give me some lines that I could record? Also, how should I give you the file?  Last question, would it be okay if it is a video, and then you can edit the pictures? Or should I just record a voice memo? Or how should I do it.