Re: Android Advice

Hi,
Now many may not agree with my views/opinion exactly, and who knows they might be right,as I know of many people on this forum using android phones just fine,but...

If you already have an IOS device to fall back on,and you have cash to spend and wouldn't miss it or couldn't use it on anything else,I'd suggest you go with a android phone preferably with android 7 preloaded.

People praise the stock versions of android to heaven,and there are somethings that make a stock version really good, I.E better keyboard typing in android7, the samsung j7 on android 6 was so bad when it came to typing that it gave me fits. the moto g5 plus improves on that,at least enough that you don't feel like hearling the phone out of the window while typing on it.
but when they say stock,its nothing but barebones software,so you gotta keep that in mind. Phones that are not stock do have some great functionality which you'll miss in its stock brothers lik e running 2 different instances of an app,secure storage,and so on. fingerlocking apps etc.

I have used both samsung phones,and stock android phones, the cheaper end though or at least midrange I suppose some would call it, the j7, the moto g5 plus, oppo f1s etc,and have ended up feeling that it still needs improvement,could be better,or there's something missing in each of them.
Obviously android accessibility is improving, but it has a long way to fly up to IOS. Just things to keep in mind before you get yourself one.

There is the defenders of android list as I like to call it tongue where you can talk about android phones apps and the like,though be sure to research everything to a high standard though before you go posting, else you'll here about it.
And not a word against andr oid,if you value your hide. wink
hth
Grryf