Re: A mudding guide for newbies, questions and suggestions please

I installed VIP mud.  It is easier to get to work than Mushclient, but I think it might be worth mentioning that when I tried to add a character NVDA does not read the labels of the different fields that should be entered.  So I can see there is something that needs to be entered, but I cannot see what the field is for.  I managed to figure it out by clicking on one of the other MUD's and see where they entered what and applied the new MUD's info that way.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector