Re: A mudding guide for newbies, questions and suggestions please

I had it set to screen reader, but I just left whatever else there was as is.  It is odd that it is unchecked by default.

I added the capture output plugin to my Aardwolf, but it does not open the notepad window automatically.  I have not played around with it much yet though, so I will see what I can figure out so that I can tell you how to add that part to the guide.

It seems to me that there are quite a few people that prefer Mushclient over VIP and I find it hard to believe that people would be so in favour of the client if it does not have a way to make it ignore ASCII.  ASCII is very annoying and clutters up everything.  I will also do some research on this and see what I can find.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : atgnat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : atgnat via Audiogames-reflector