Re: Another program I found that could be used for building design

Full 3D applications use 3 coordinates, or Axis, when determining an objects position in an open 3D space, X for horizontal, Y for vertical, and Z for depth. Typical 2D images use only 2 Axis, X and Y for determining a pixels position on the screen. In this case, Z refer's to the Depth axis which would make it a 3D application. At the moment there is no fully accessible 3D modeling program, although I have heard rumblings of some people working on it. There are a few possible options floating around such as some CAD software discussed [here], and maybe POVray3D which is a raytracer that uses scripting exclusively, although you'd need to use a sonifier or other tool to view the output. I've been meaning to look more into accessible 3D modeling CAD software myself but I'm kind of in the middle of a few projects at the moment.