Re: XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 Now accessible

Sonar X3 and Platinum are now accessible.   This works with NVDA and we've tested it in Sonar, but we aren't sure if it's fully accessible with other applications   My setup is SOnar X3 with Addictive Drums 2.    We're working to make it standalone, as well.

I have another thread that talks about Sonar being acessible, along with several VST's including this one, now,  addictive Keys is in the works, and I also have Guitar Rig, Absynth, and the Session Instruments, and some of the other VST2 applications like Sound Center, Dimension Pro, Session Drummer, and a few others.  All DFX plugins are accessible, and we have also implemented precision tuning of parameters.

ANd it's accessible using Microsoft SAPI5 and any gamepad you own,  or an X Touch Compact controller surface.   So basically, you don't even need a screen reader, technically, to use SOnar X3 or Platinum, since Wi ndows 7 and above has SAPI5 installed.  OF course you will have one to help you through dialog boxes, but otherwise see my other thread for that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector