Re: XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 Now accessible

Where can I read about it eing accessible for the blind using Logic and Reaper?   Are you able to have full control over kit piece parameters and midi note mapping?  Im not here to compete with anyone, I'm just trying to help by working with what I have and yeah even though I'm working within Sonar, I do plan to make this work with other applications  including Pro Tools, Reaper, and Logic.   I also plan to attack Pro Tools and see if we can make it accessible like we did with Sonar X3 and Platinum.   Just cdon't know when.

Using it stand alone is not uncommon in the v drums community.  I even used to do it all the time with Superior Drummer 2, however, when I lost my vision, I lost that ability.  I use it in environments where I play an electronic kit live and want to use acoustic sounds.  Very handy in small venues and what not.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thomfahip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thomfahip via Audiogames-reflector