Re: XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 Now accessible

I use a TD-15 module,  with a custom DIY a2e conversion that I built  after I lost my vision.  IT's my 2nd A2E kit, and it's not that hard to do, really.    The trick though is getting the pad settings right for them, and that may require sighted assistance, however, if you buy a prefabricated kit, like a complete Roland TD-Whatever kit complete with pads, then you can simply plug and play into the VST.

I use a TD-15 for it's simplicity, since it has what are called VEX packs on it, which are professionally modeled kits that use the onboard sounds to  simulate drummers, drumkits, etc etc.    I am currently selling my setup and going to a TD-30.
I know very little on how this whole thing works, I just know the programmer that is helping me does somethign with mouse moving emulation with keyboard shortcuts, and commands.  Then he does something that uses  visual text and has the screen reader re ad it to me with OCR somehow, but not  like you'd normally use it.   However, it's application specific, largely because  there are multiple applications within this one we're creating. all for SOnar and some will be standalone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector