Re: can a blind person play flight gear?

You are only allowed so many executions of MCE.  It's a stupid way to do a demo, in my opinion.  Instead of telling me that I can only run a program 20 times, do a timed trial.  I get full functionality for X number of days.  This is a prime example of why it is so stupid to me.  What if I can't get something to work.  I shut it down to research the problem, open it back up, try the solution, then have to search for another solution.  I'm simply wasting my demo on trying to fix an issue.  That's not what a demo is for.
This is where the Aerobus 320/321 comes in.  My thing is, I don't want to have to pay for an aircraft that apparently isn't a default one with FSX to test a program that I may, or may not buy, based on its level of functionality and accessibility.  In other words, I have to spend money to test a product that I should get to test for free...and if it were a timed trial, I could.

< p>JLove

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector