Re: looking for crafting mud

I used to play clok, but it doesn't work well with me.
I don't know why, but everytime I log in, I get like serious amounts of lag.
For me to execute one command, it's like I type it, then five seconds later it executes it.
But I used to play it, it was ages ago though.
I actually used to host on cosmic rage, and it doesn't have any real good crafting things. It's more a space mud, than anything else.
It has some crafting, but nothing too amazing.
What on earth is frandom though?
Oh and sorry guys, I did post it in the wrong forum.