Re: looking for crafting mud

I'm not really into grouping, if I was going to craft I would want to be able to get resources myself etc, ditto with quests, though since I gather in coffee mud crafters really can't fight I might have to either multiclass or play a different character to do quests and such.

Btw, there is both  sailor and a gaoler class, see The gaoler help page here

One thing I also wonder about relates to Vi accessibility, since it'd be nice to play a mud and give it a db page if it has adaptations like spam filters etc.

Another game I need to try out is lensmore which also has lots of crafting and you can play a fully focused crafting character, though I've only looked at that briefly.