Re: Why I left Linux and Android

I don't really mind if you call it Fanboyism or Apple Addiction, but I do find Apple working better than any operating system I've tried. In the Smartphone world, I started with Android which gave me the biggest disappointment as I couldn't really use my phone as others did. I won't go over the same words I have said again because it becomes tiring for you to hear me, but I won't choose an operating system which requires you to be a blind expert and a highly regardid experimentalist. Why do I say this? I say this because on Android, as a blind person you have to experiment so much to find what's best for you. Install hundrids of applications to find one that works, and replace most of Android's environment with software which doesn't fail to get along well with Talkback. This is the process of experimentation. You say that Android offers you more choices, but you forget that the more choices you have, the less reliant you'll be on one. As an example, on Android you have two screen readers, each with its own good and bad features, whereas on iOS you have only one, which means that you'll rely on that single one. While on Android you have two screen readers. You will switch often between them, because a feature which is found on Talkback isn't found on ShinePlus and vice-versa. These are the reasons we stick to Apple, not that we love the beauty of its logo. I think you are being more arrogant than the fanboys of both sides.