Re: Why I left Linux and Android

One good thing about Apple's promise for gaining profit is that you can actually invest in their stocks and hopefully increase your income as well, but that's a story for another day. If we can get all corporations to simply act humain, everyone would be required to perform civic virtue. All profits must be equally shared to help others continue making accessibility improvements. And as people might say, we are a minority, like it or not, we have to get used to the fact that we might not always get what we want or need when it comes to accommodations.
I can sort of see this pattern in the comparison between JAWS and NVDA. I heard that Microsoft's feedback hub is allowing users to submit ideas about making Narrator, more accessible with all apps, and pretty soon you won't even need to worry about JAWS or NVDA. Users and vocational rehab agencies won't have to pay thousands of dollars for one screen reader.