Re: Why I left Linux and Android

Hi.
Two things
at Orco, seriously? Someone stated why he switched back to a system that he is more capable of working with and you already take on that apple fanboys and apple is the best atitude to use that against him? Damb, that's some close minded thinking from your point.
So, now for the second one.
I had been using windows all my life now and started using phones in 2011 and started with the iPhone 4. I always used iPhones, last year, I made atempts with my fathers HtC one M7 and liked it actually. I than tried my hands at a test, I banned my iPhone one week from using and got a cheap galaxy s7 edge.
Well, I pulled through that week, but it was quite hard. The way how you change navigation settings is good in voice assistant, but not in talkback. The screen reader lags quite much, I am used to the on point announcement of voice over, even though the S7 had an exynos 8890 as a SOC, it still felt laggy.
Also, web browsing was tedious, due to the reasons mensioned above.
I switched back to my iPhone and solt the galaxy.
For a mobile laptop which I could carry around, I bought an MacBook Air 13 in Jun and I like it very much. Linux is something I need to try out.
so, I can't yet switch from iOs to androit, and if anyone thinks I am an apple fanboy, well, I don't give a flying shit in that regard.
Greetings Moritz.