smugglers 5 questions regarding enjoyment and such

Hello,
since a longer time not playing smugglers 5 I came across it again. I am still liking it and enjoy it. What do you think about it today? Are you still playing and enjoying it? I like the details of the game because there's a lot of variation in the details, even if some of the core mechanics get repetitive sometimes, wich is the case in lots of games. But even with that the details and lots of little things change and I like that it takes time to get more interesting things unlocked. What is your opinion regarding smugglers 5, the original and the expansion smugglers 5: invasion? And does anyone know if user created additional content exists for the games as well?