Re: smugglers 5 questions regarding enjoyment and such

Sadly no user content yet, though there are the dlc packs for invasion that have some unique stories to them.
I've enjoyed all the smugglers series, especially mastering the different professions. I particularly like the combat and the environment variations which you can use to your advantage.

S5 invasion particularly can be very tough. Hmmm, I really need to install those again and try them out.