Re: somebody doesn't like Donald Trump

@post 19,
You're right concerning North Korea and its leaders; they have minds of their own.  My point is simply that instead of defusing the tension between countries, Trump seems to want a reason to attack.  Is that in our best interest as a whole?
Granted, I honestly don't know what approach should be taken when it comes to North Korea in general, but the "fury unlike anything the world has ever seen" tirade doesn't exactly sound president like; I've seen highschool bullies behave better than that.
hat having been said, I realize that no matter what action you take as a famous person, be it president or something else that commands world wide poppularity, you always have detractors, which is why all I can say with sincerity is that what I'm writing here is just a load of kerfuffle given the world didn't trust me as president.  :d