Re: Madden Accessibility Update

Hello everyone,
I am excited to announce that after doing several broadcasts, and getting everything set up,  I believe we have found the audio problem. It's a two fold problem.  The first was indeed mixer, wich did indeed put everything in to mono audio.  Twitch definetly puts it in to Stereo, and  will even export your video to youtube.  However, the secon d problem was the hardware I was using. Tomorrow, I'm going to try and get an xbox one headset.  What do any of you guys suggest? Once this is done, and the tests are run for this final phase, I will redo the videos, as I promised, and then will move on to other games upon request.
Thank you all for your understanding, and thanks especially goes to oran,  for being pacient with me, and helping me test.  Thanks also must go to amber for  putting up with this madness.  Karren, the remakes will come, soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pineapple21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector