Re: Madden Accessibility Update

None of us have the features yet as far as I'm aware. There is a rumble, for example, right before a kick, but I'm not sure what that's supposed to tell me. There isn't a rumble, say, before punts though.

@Simba, you can certainly buy the game and play it, see what's what before the update comes out. When it does come out, you'll be ready. That's what I'm doing now.

@SLJ, I would highly recommend using PS4 Remote Play. I have used the new NVDA OCR feature to login to my Origin account and connect my PSN ID to it. Go into settings and there's a checkbox, in the PS4 Remote app, to use keyboard instead of the virtual one. Instead of the virtual keyboard coming up, when Remote Play is connected, a blank textbox will come up that you can type in on your computer keyboard and press enter to submit  it. You can then either press X or enter to go onto the next field.

It's not the best.. hopefully someone can get me a n XBox one for Christmas. But then I have to buy Madden, again. sad

Edit: Okay, I tried to make another video, is the game screen still squished in the top left hand corner? I tried maximizing the game screen to see if maybe that'd put it into full screen. Perhaps that's what the issue was...

https://youtu.be/BE0yxLmFCAU

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pineapple21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector