Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hi!
So I've been introduced to this flight simulator by a friend of mine I met on Skype. They even transferred me their profile so I could unlock all three categories at once. I noticed that there is no volume control or certain things that you can change so as not to get overwhelmed with all the background ambiance around you. Also, I don't know what kind of sound library was used, but I noticed that the sound quality of the audio was very low fidelity, and because of my hearing loss I sometimes have trouble hearing different radio communications. Since I'm also bilingual, I installed the Spanish pack, but I wish there was an option to switch between language packs, like selecting a list of installed languages.
Also, I think the simulator should include turning on all the avionics in a certain order, and then turning them off in the same order as well. You need to do several checklists before you board passengers, before you turn on the engines, before yo u taxi, and after you take off, and then there is the post-flight checklist as well.
Also, I am curious to know what would happen if you squawked 7500 which is the universal code for a hijacked aircraft. A squawk of 7600 is when you are unable to either talk to ATC, Tracon, or ARTC, that's air route traffic control.
Also, when I select an aircraft from the three categories, how do I select the originating airport? I can only select the destination airport, and there's no mention of this in the documentation. Could someone, or possibly me consider translating or correcting the English version so it makes more sense?
Finally, I noticed that when I select airports and stuff like that, the NVDA speech repeats it more than five or six times. Does anyone know why this is happening?