Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hi,
I don't get why someone would want to unlock everything at once, instead of doing the different task and having the satisfaction of doing  this by himself, but anyway, that's just my view.
About the volume change, it's completely wrong to say that you don't have any ajustments, since they're all included in the manual, and there are 4 types of volume you can ajust: Aircraft volume, Airport ambiance volume, Radio communications volume and another volume which I don't remember exactly what it is.
You can ajust those 4 volumes by pressing control or shift, followed by home, end, page up or page down, each of those four keys adjusting one of the volumes mentioned above.
Since the new features you wish, there's a new version on the way, and we just have to wait what  it'll bring to us.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omid . badv via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jessiepp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jessiepp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector