Re: Explanation from Somethinelse

I also do want to point out something that may have been said. When you buy a game or even a song, you are not buying ownership rights for that product. Instead you are gaining usage rights. So this means that a developer is not mortally or legally obligated to continue to maintain a product. For example, I was unable to maintain older software I had created for older versions of windows. The fact is that I did not owe the community anything, but chose to make as much of the software as I could freeware. The devs of Papa Sangre for reasons stated in previous posts can not do so. They are not the first, nor will they be the last developer to close up shop. Enjoy the memories you had of the games, and hopefully you got your money's worth. Do I think it totally sucks? Oh absolutely, but we live in a world where technology evolves, and older or legacy software just won't be able to run.