Re: Let's talk about apple and what they came out with yesterday.

Hi,

@assault_freak, fare enough. for you android does a better job, for me ios is way better than android is, a matter of opinion is all. but like I said in my previous post, I have stated all that I can in another topic so lets not turn this into another android vs IOS topics. and I for one can't think of a single reason to consider an android phone over a Iphone right now, well I own one anyway,which just sits collecting dust.

Speaking of the new ITunes, honestly I haven't tried it so far,but like crashmaster says, its a advantage in 1 way and not so much in another.
You either have a bloated ITunes that does everything but makes you want to punch your pc,hard.
or  a unbloated ITunes that makes things slightly difficult anyway by not taking proper backups of phones? that is all the apps and the like. or that is what I have gathered from reading on here...

At the person speaking on the watch, its not the type of thing everyone needs,but for the ones that do, its fantastic, specially the new celular watch.
and err, why would you need to lift the watch to your ear? it has a jack I believe for headphones or a speaker loud enough for you to here shite lol

Grryf