Re: The Allure of Wanton Cove

I used to really enjoy writing as a kid, so when I hurt my back a few years back its one of the things I started doing to pass the time while I learned how to walk again (Literally, spent about three years unable to walk without something to hold on to, and about seven years later I still don't move the way I should.  tongue ).  I did a lot of online roleplay, then shifted to doing a little writing on this site and elsewhere.  Eventually I discovered the game making program I use to make my games and started playing around with that.  The rest of the story is what you see.  The Allure of Wanton Cove is my most popular project to date, but I've also got a completed project behind me named The Puppet Master, a project that has been largely abandoned named Futa Apocalypse (It was the first project I tried to present in game format.  Not knowing anything about making games at the time, I didn't have things organized well at all and it became very difficult to work on.  I hope to some day return to the setting and do it right.), I've been working on one called Inheritance since around new years that has about 50k words of content written for it that I'm trying to get to a playable state, plus a couple of other things on the back burner.

I stay busy.  wink

If you're interested in my other work:

The Puppet Master (Smallish but complete game):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/puppet-master-1-8122657

Inheritance (WIP, Kind of in a Pre Alpha state.  Patreon version is one build ahead of the Public version):
Public Build: https://www.patreon.com/posts/11240161
Patreon Build: https://www.patreon.com/posts/13871593

Futa Apocalypse (Think horny shemale zombies.  Unlike my story driven content above, this was for fapping.  Tried breaking it down into its component stories towards the end, but the code and formatting was too much of a  mess to make it easy to work with.  Currently abandoned.)
https://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?m … amp;id=446

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malthe via Audiogames-reflector