Re: Monthly chat October 2017

Hi,
@Dark: hope the move goes well. The band concert sounds interesting!
I recently got back from Feel The Force Day in Peterborough. This one wasspecial though, because it was Feel The Force Day 5.
I felt honoured to be there, meeting all the characters again, and I met a person who I'd wanted to meet for years, who goes around as Captain Jack Sparrow, it was a lovely surprise because it's only taken four years, haha!
It was good seeing some people from the predator group as well, but unfortunately some of them couldn't make it this year due to other real life commitments, and I did miss them.
There was also a halloween style room with lots of toys in there that made sounds, and even fellow forumight SightlessKombat was there and joined us for a chat for a while. I received an Ultimate Source Shadow Jago figure based on Killer Instinct, as a gift from him that he purchased from the states.
There was a very funny moment with a dancing s tormtrooper who was playing Prince music, I started to boogie along to it.
One of the other really funny moments was during the scary room. The founder, JJ, showed up in a costume inspired by the Disney princesses. I don't think I've laughed like that for a long time.
I got to have a photo on the Iron Throne of Game of Thrones fame, I was so surprised at how big it is. You are sat right back on the throne, feet almost dangling down, two swords next to you hanging out the throne where armwrests would normally be.
I also spoke to a few guests who were there, and one of them was from Force Awakens and told me about how it was filmed, saying there were two BB-8 droids on set.
Speaking of the princess characters, they were there again, accent and all, and I got to meet some new people helping out as these characters. One of them was Belle and she asked if I wanted to hear her sing, so I asked if she knew Something There, and when it came to the Beast's part, I think I surprised her because I started to sing along. We then spoke about some theatre shows as well.
I met a voice actor called Mark Silc, and I will hopefully be featured on a podcast as well, we saw someone who  recognized me because I was commenting on the podcast's Facebook page, and he let me get interviewed! It is called TGP Nominal.
At the end, we saw Elsa. I was saying that I'd seen the other princess characters, but was wondering if Moana was around. She said that the person helping out as Moana had left. But then she surprised me because she said that the Moana costume was still here and asked us to wait in one of the quieter areas. Around 10 minutes later she appeared as Moana, and she did this so that I could feel the new costume, which is why we had to go to a quieter area so she wouldn't get swamped.
I was told that she normally wouldn't do this for other people, so this was a lovely surprise to end the event on, becaus e it really did turn out that the person helping out as Moana had gone, and the person showing me the costume is normally Elsa and does not swap out.
Finally, on the way out, we met a Deadpool costumer. This was awesome because the guns had triggers that you could push in and out, and the swords also popped in and out as well. There were loads of different things to feel on the costume.
All in all, another amazing Feel The Force event, something I count down to every year.