Re: Monthly chat October 2017

Hi Phil.
When I said my IPhone has no battery, what I actually mean is that it has a battery, but the battery basically lasts about ten minutes flat, so right now my so called mobile phone only works if it is plugged into the wall big_smile. This also means getting a spare power pack to recharge the battery on the go would be something of a waste of time.

I could get a new battery but that would cost eighty pounds and! require a full reset of the phone, which is rather loopy, especially considering that now basically the worth of my IPhone five is apparently about fourty quid anyway.

I will probably look at upgrading somewhere in the Christmas sales, though whether to a seven or eight I am not sure, albeit I'm tempted to get the eight just for system longevity if nothing else, it is not really an expense I want at the second, but it is what it is, and given my IPhone 5 has had some pretty intensive use over the past five years I can't complain too much, though it does make it rather difficult to try out IPhone e games when I'm constantly tied to a power point.