Re: Looking for redspot feedback

Hello,
About one or two months ago, I got banned from your game.
Before I explain the whole Situation and why I think it was unfair, let me say that as soon as my Claim gets answered, be it positive or negative, I will go silent about this matter.

The Thing was that a new 3D Sound System was introduced in an update to Redspot. I thought to myself: "Hey, let's try this!". After logging in, at first I thought it was cool, but after I experienced more sounds from certain angles, I thought that the old mode was better (maybe it was also my Computer not being able to handle it so well, but didn't know that before).
So I wanted to turn it off, I logged off and turned the 3D Audio off, then I tried to log back in.
And then, I was presented with the message "This Name is already logged in!".
I admit that I didn't think carefully at that time, and so I immediately logged in with another Name to kill my original char so I cou ld log back in with the old Name.
Then I got banned.
So much about my unban request.

Now to the Feedback part: I think that you should get at least one warning before you are banned.

Thanks for reading and I hope you understand the Situation.

Have a nice day.

Julian

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector