Re: Looking for redspot feedback

Hi! I do not play often, but I like the game, so, here are my thoughts!
1 I agree about the open map thing. Me too, I'd like to see more buildings, and, if possible, a system to track where you're going, because the map is huge, and i feel lost using just the coordinates. I mean, it's a fps where you have to move quickly, not survive the wild.
2 I'd like a way to know how far I'm from a tower and, when I'm up on it, how far is the edge. Using the camera is not so great, when someone is shooting at you Xd
3 And finally, something that lots of people will not like: I'd like a reset of all the characters after a set period of time. No more people running around all day and collecting health and such vs people who play after work a few ours and get destroyed over and over. And I'm not say this to defend myself, I know I'm not the best player out there and I don't care. But, as someone said, matches in games like COD are very short, and then everyone has to restart, and the next match is as fair as the previous one, because everyone is, more or less, at the same level.
That said, I can't wait to see the update!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector