Re: good audio editors?

Noep, I don’t think that audacity or how ever it’s spelled is not the best out there. Maybe I only enjoy gold wave, or have used gold wave for a very long time, so any other editor sucks, I simply don’t like it.
@the_player, there was some kind of keyboard reference, but if you ask me, don’t try it. There are menny others, but I will leave it up to you.
And what’s this this kakewalk sonnar that you are talking about? Want to try it out.