Re: good audio editors?

Hi,
Audacity is good, hovever for some reason it makes crazy things on my computer. For example I select a part of a track, make sure that it is selected properly and when I hit delete, it removes full track. The rest is good, but with this kind of behavior is not possible to make serious audio processing, so I am using Goldwave now, until my demo ends.

Best regards

Rastislav