Re: The Killer: Ultra Power 2.0 with a side of suckysauce?

Do zou Do you know that I was getting pissed at me for not being so, you know, greatfull to me when I was talking with Iván on TeamTalk? I know those days, and I can ashurely tell you that he's a person with no programming abilities, no edducation...
I hope if he comes here, I will rather eat like 100 pankakes for breacfest, and I don't know what I'm supposed to say, coppled with some random Ideas that I just say... "I want to learn x language because y and Z".
As I say many times in Redspot as "Electro", and many tymes I log on with that thing singing all forever The techno to the techno to the tech tech techno, Only you can stop playing the game, Just say no to Iven.
Well, enough to my talking noncence, only ranting at the person who destroyed he's game for the ouned sake of thing that I just don't want to kall anyway.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector