Re: How do you make your coffee?

Interesting about the paper filter there Orco.

I did notice in the states the coffee was a little bitter and I wondered if that was the steam used in my lady's sister's condenser, it also seemed a trifle weaker on average than I usually drink it but then again as I prefer the electric kettle and cafeteir myself I am no expert on coffee machines or filters.

I tend to drink mine absolutely black with nothing in it, though very occasionally for a special treat I'll have a glass of good dark rum along side and use the coffee as a chaser.

That is one reason I am so fussy about how my coffee tends to be made, since coffee is one of the things that can get really buggered if it's made improperly.

I first noticed this when I started grinding my own beans, and then investigated a little more.