Having trouble installing VGStorm titles.

Ok, so I just got a new computer today courtesy of my folks, so I've been trying to install all the VGStorm titles. Well Psycho Strike and The Gate installed and ran perfectly, but for the life of me I can't get Paladin or Manamon to run after they install. For the record this machine like probably all new ones is a Windows 10 64-bit machine. But when I run the games it says it can't locate a certain file and asks if I want to delete the shortcut. I install the games in the Pgrogram Files (X86) folder which is the default. Again, The Gate and Psycho Strike ran instantly but the other two for whatever reason won't. I've even tried running as administrator but with no luck.